Cache Trails Alliance envisions Cache Valley and the surrounding mountains as a home and destination with a rich network of sustainable trails and bike parks providing trail users with recreational, athletic, and educational opportunities.
- Advocate for outdoor recreational access throughout Cache Valley.
- Advocate for new trails and reroutes of existing trails throughout Cache Valley and the surrounding mountains
- Foster respect for the environment and educate trail users in safe and appropriate use
- Provide expert assistance in sustainable trail design, building, and maintenance
- Work with other trail user groups, land managers, and policy makers to develop fair and responsible policies governing the use of public and private lands
Cache Trails Alliance provides a unified voice for trail users in public land use policies favoring sustainable outdoor recreational opportunities. Liaisons, trail builders, and other advocates seek out and build harmonious unified alliances and partnerships with businesses, land managers, and communities. Specialized volunteer-run programs support this mission and further inspire youth to explore and learn about nature and become its future stewards.
To achieve the vision and mission, the Cache Trails Alliance will create partnerships with groups of common interest in trails, outdoor recreation, healthy living and sustainable community development. Through these partnerships; inspire, motivate, and lead communities to preserve, develop, maintain, and promote the use of trails and outdoor recreation. Provide a central resource for all things involving trails including: events, volunteer trail work, fundraising for trails, trail maps and guides, and trail recreation and conservation policies. Foster trail use and connectivity by helping groups and the public direct trail events and link existing and new trail systems together. Through these connections and partnerships, show the links between communities and the environment around them, self powered travel, exercise, healthy living, the outdoors and quality of life.
- Create a resource for all things trails and outdoor recreation
- Partner with agencies, organizations and local groups to realize the mission and vision
- Create trail adoption and maintenance program
- Organize trail race series to showcase trails and raise funds for trail work
- Create a trail guide for the Cache Valley and surrounding area
- Identify potential new trail routes and write proposal for development
- Organize trail work events
- Allow for growth of the alliance as needed
We look forward to hearing from you!